Now that the days are getting warmer it's time to get out in the world and do some relationship building activities. Hopefully, you have spent the last 6 months snuggled under warm blankets taking the time to really enjoy the closeness. But, more than likely you have cabin fever and can't wait to get out and do your own thing. So here are some cheap ways to reconnect and have a great time doing it!
- Fly a kite. ( I haven't done this in forever until a few weeks ago and I had so much fun with Caleb it has become one of my favorite memories so far this spring.)
- Take a walk and plan activities you want to try this summer. (My Goal: Zip-line course in Hocking Hills)
- Find a friend with a pool. (Lounging/ splashing around by the pool, drinking a beer, and not worrying about other people's kids screaming everywhere... sounds heavenly.)
- Test drive nice cars with no intention to buy. (This advice came from my incredibly, amazing aunt. If you have no intention of buying you aren't thinking about anything other than how sexy you and your love look in this beautiful car. Very fun.. trust me.)
- Play a sport together that you both suck at. (Caleb and I recently realized we both suck at tennis so we spent a hilarious afternoon laughing while trying and it was a great workout.)
Have a great time!!